Horoscopes forecast your future using information based on the positions of the Sun, Moon, and planets at the time of your birth. Between daily, weekly, and monthly horoscopes, you can learn how these variables are affecting your life and personality. If you want to know your horoscope, the first step is figuring out your Zodiac sign. From here, you can start looking at newspapers, magazines, and even astrological charts if you’re feeling ambitious!
Use your birthday to determine what Zodiac sign you are. There are 12 Zodiac—or astrological—signs, each categorized according to a certain time of year. Also known as Sun signs, their ranges can sometimes increase or decrease by 1 day during different years, although Western astrology typically uses fixed dates
- Aries: March 21st through April 19th.
- Taurus: April 20th through May 20th
- Gemini: May 21st through June 20th
- Cancer: June 21st through July 22nd.
- Leo: July 23rd through August 22nd.
- Virgo: August 23rd through September 22nd.
- Libra: September 23rd through October 22nd.
- Scorpio: October 23rd through November 21st.
- Sagittarius: November 22nd through December 21st.
- Capricorn: December 22nd through January 19th.
- Aquarius: January 20th through February 18th.
- Pisces: February 19th through March 20th
Learn about the different personality traits associated with your sign. Each of the Zodiac signs is connected to different personality traits. These traits are believed to be present in the people that were born under their corresponding Zodiac sign.
- For example, Aries are thought to be independent and courageous, while Pisces are characterized as more reserved.
- Taurus are easy-going but stubborn, and Leos are often kind, generous and devoted with high self-esteem.
- Geminis are talkative social butterflies with many shifting personalities, and Cancers are inconsistent, unpredictable, and drawn to adventure.
- Virgos are analytical and constantly thinking about bettering themselves and those around them, and Libras are ambitious and diplomatic, with expensive tastes.
- Scorpios are intense people that work hard to make sense of the world, while Sagittarius are positive, vibrant, and reckless. They also love meeting new people.
- Capricorns are ambitious people with active minds that need to be in control of their life, and Aquarius seize the moment to create new ideas seand don’t care about what others think of them.
Determine your compatibility with other people based on their zodiac sign. Each zodiac can be categorized by an element: fire, water, air, or earth. Zodiacs that fall within the same element are believed to be most compatible.
- Fire signs are Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius.
- Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.
- Air signs are Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
- Earth signs are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.